DISCOVERING THE SECRET FOR OUR FUTURE BEAUTY

DIVINE BEAUTE
is an online shop that only sells high-recommendation products that we have personally used and result is proven.
There are many beauty products available in the market that not all have the effect it claims.
So in order to save your time and money,
we would only share with you our all-time-favourite products that are definitely
will worth-your-money!

All the products sold here are 100% genuine products.
We hope you have a pleasant experience buying from us, as much as we enjoy selling to you.

Email us at: divinebeautee@gmail.com for any inquiries.
* Order form is at the bottom *

S.I.Y. SLIM IT YOURSELF


Let's talk about  S.I.Y. SLIM IT YOURSELF





“I am fat”, “I need to lose weight”, “I wish I can wear that dress”, “I’m on a diet”

Sounds familiar? 9 out of 10 girls in the world is never satisfies with their body. Well, I suppose the right way to lose weight is to eat less and do exercise. But honestly, how many of us can achieve our desired body by this simple rule? I will be the first one to stand out to say “no way”. I mean, I will get fat even if I drink water. Really !!!!!!!!!!!! And the only exercise I do every day is to use my leg to either apply brake or to accelerate when I am driving. Oh... and one more hand exercise. That is stirring my steering. I admit I am plain lazy. I always tell myself I am tired and I have no time.. But the truth is I am plain lazy.

So I would seek after some miracle products to help me achieve my goal. In the past, I have tried a few type of sliming pills that really works .I can lose 5 kg in just 2 weeks. But later this pill was ban by our government due to it will harm our health (especially our liver) if consume in long term. From there, I am very careful in searching for a “safe” miracle products to achieve my goal.

And like an angel coming from the heaven to rescue me, I found S.I.Y. it’s a healthy juice that are able to let me see its result in just 10 days time. By consuming S.I.Y, it reduces my appetite and at the same time I am still able enjoy my food as normal. And the most important of all :

S.I.Y. is approved by KMM and Halal Food Council S.E.A.

DESCRIPTION

SIY is developed from the freshness, finest herbs with 100% natural, pure, therapeutic and no side effect. It highly contains berry extract, which helps in reducing fats as well as promotes sleeping quality.

HOW TO CONSUME
  • It is a 10-days slimming programme with 20 bottles of drink inside a box and to be consumed day and night.
  • 10 bottles of day juice and 10 bottles of night juice in the package.
  • Day juice - to be consume after breakfast within 30 minutes
  • Night juice - to be consume before going to bed
S.I.Y. BENEFITS
  • Liposis: disentanglement stagnant & stubborn fat (Adipose Tissue)
  • Anti Wrinkle - removing rough skin effect.
  • Replenish young lifestyle for skin
  • Thermo-genesis - elongate fat burning effect while changing fat into energy.
  • Regulating body function and metabolism towards optima level or
  • enable calories burning without any negative side effect to central
  • nervous system and cardiovascular system.
  • Controlling hunger feeling / food appetite and easing physical and mental tension.
  • Reducing body cholesterol.
  • Promoting haemoglobin creation and avoiding anaemia forming.
  • Increasing immunization system and blood circulation.
  • Releasing tiredness of constipation.
  • Strengthening heart and discharging body toxin.

ADDITIONAL INFO
  • Drink a lot of water : This is compulsory ! By consuming S.I.Y, it will remove toxin from your body through your stool / urine. Hence by drinking a lot of water will speed up its effect in your body.
  • Do not skip any meal: You do not have to skip any meal when you consume S.I.Y. Your metabolism will slow down if you skip your meal. Slimming progress will be slow too if your metabolism is low. So go ahead and enjoy your meal and let S.I.Y. do the job !
PRODUCTS DETAILS


Name : S.I.Y. Slim It Yourself
Package : 10 bottle of day juice and 10 bottles of night juice (10 days course)
Price : RM198
Stock : 1 week upon confirmation